IP Office R9 Preferred Edition w/ Voicemail Pro - 4 port - 275653
For Optimal Responsiveness and Professionalism
IP Office Preferred Editiondelivers intelligent communications capabilities that enable staff to collaborate easily and respond quickly to customers and colleagues. With Preferred Edition, businesses can use communications to establish a competitive edge – through intelligent call routing, sophisticated messaging –and call handling and application integration. IP OfficePreferred Editionenhances all the capabilities of Essential Edition and much more.
• Scalable and Sophisticated Voicemail– Handle up to 40 simultaneous calls. Make the entire staff more productive and efficient. Broadcast a single voicemail to all employees, a specific department or just one team. Address messages by extension or name. Have voicemail messages “find” you and alert you to new messages.
• Secure “Meet Me” Conferencing– The built-in 128-party conferencing capability makes it easy for all users to host their own personal password-protected conference bridge (up to 64-parties per conference) to securely collaborate with customers and colleagues. Its unique call capacity lets you host a multitude of calls simultaneously.
• Automated Call Routing– With the ability to create an unlimited number of automated attendants (each with an unlimited number of levels), sophisticated call routing is now a reality for any size business. Customize attendants to handle calls by time of day, day of week or other variable. Program attendants to recognize callers and deliver personalized messages to them. Pre-record announcements (holiday greetings, promotions) and schedule them for future use.
• Call Recording– Built-in recording of incoming or outgoing calls. Set the frequency of recorded calls (all calls or a percentage of calls). Record calls on demand with the push of a button. Recordings can be sent directly to voice/email mailboxes as a WAV file attachment for forwarding via email.
• Investment Protection– Expandable as your business grows. Handles ten times more voice messaging capacity than Essential Edition to accommodate higher number of calls from customers and additional users
• Empowerment of all users within or across the business…All users can spontaneously host their own personalized and secure conference calls.
• Flexible management– Easily adapts to your changing business needs
• Communications assurance– With the ability to easily record calls no one should ever miss important information from a meeting